Welcome to my blog, Kitchen & Other Stories. May your time here nourish both your body and mind. It is my mission to help you cook fresh, plant-based recipes that are easy and convenient. I am here to empower you to become a confident and creative cook. Let's make your time in the kitchen a pleasure!
Check out the plant-based recipes popular on Kitchen and Other Stories right now.
- Spiced Apple Chutney With Red Onion
- How To Make Orange Tuile
- Homemade Medlar Fruit Butter. Simple And Delicious
- Fall In Love With Marrow. Ghutva Marrow Recipe
- Make Your Own Free Natural Laundry Detergent From Conkers
- Apple Butter Made With Crab Apples.
- How To Make Indian Coriander And Chilli Chutney
- How To Make a Basic Daal: Arhar Daal
Browse By Category
Main Course Recipes
Easy to make main course plant-based recipes inspired by international cuisines.
See more main course recipes →
Warming Autumn Soups
Simple soups that are nutritious and full of flavour and cost-effective too.
See more soup recipes →
Foraged Food and Sustainable Living
Plant-based recipes that incorporate foraged wild food. Ingredients straight from mother nature that cost nothing and are free from additives and preservatives. Catch the foraging bug!
See more foraging and sustainable living →
Most Recent Recipes
My latest plant-based recipes, hot from the kitchen. As always, easy to make but very tasty!